London Chimney Services brings over 35 years of experience to your home. John and Cathleen Cordes own and operate the business with a passion for safety, quality and efficiency.
To us, chimneys are our craft, and we’ll do our best work to make your home as safe and energy-efficient as it can be.
Our priority at London Chimney is giving homeowners peace of mind when it comes to them using their fireplace. We take this responsibility very seriously. We take great pride in providing excellent customer service.
Why Choose London Chimney?
- Our staff is friendly, courteous, experienced and knowledgeable. And co-owner and master sweep, John Cordes, continues to go out on service calls.
- Our technicians and masons are qualified and certified. London Chimney carries all the credentials necessary to be able to fully evaluate the condition of your fireplace and chimney. We are proud members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG) and all of our technicians are certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA).
- We’re a GREEN company. We use products and practices that reflect our environmentally and socially conscious outlook.
- We use the highest-quality products available. At London Chimney Services, we’re passionate about making your home safe and efficient, so we don’t cut corners when it comes to the products we use. When we make a repair, we’ll use only the top-rated industry choices, such as the Chim-a-Lator and Bernard Dalson stainless steel liners.
- We keep your home spotless. We’re a “white-glove” operation, so while we’ll get every last bit of dust, gunk and residue out of your chimney, not a single bit of it will get in your home.
- We believe in what we do. To the London Chimney technicians and masons, chimney cleaning and repair isn’t just a job – it’s a craft. We strive for the best quality products and service because we’re passionate about what we do.
- We give you peace of mind.